Chromic acid, flakes is mainly used in chrome plating and wood preservative etc. industries
Synonym: chromic acid, chromium trioxide, chromic acid anhydride, chromic acid flakes etc.
CAS No.:1333-82-0 EINECS No.: 215-607-8
Chemical formula: CrO3 Appearance: dark red flakes
Monthly production capacity: about 200 Mts
Our chromic acid is mainly for overseas market.
Basic ocean shipping info.: UN No.: 1463, Class: 5.1 PG: II and HS code: 28191
The full specs as below:
It's main applications
1. Main raw material for producing chromium oxide green.
2. Act as an intermediate in chromium plating or electroplating.
3. Due to its strong oxidizing agent, it is also often used in organic synthesis.
4. Wood preservative, timber treatment etc. field.
5. Used in colored glass, ceramic glazes and clean lab glassware, eps. glassware with insoluble organic residues etc.
6. Widely used in used in the instrument repair industry, such as metal surface treatment.
The grade we produce is mainly for Hard chrome plating
Packing: in steel drums of 25kg, 50kg net. then palletized
It must be stored in cool ,dry and well-ventilated places in air-tight packing
Keep away from conmustible materials and can not be stored together with organic substances (such as alcohol, benzene, etc.).
Chromic acid MSDS and TDS is available on request.